Miss Massachusetts' Outstanding Teen Talent Show Fundraiser

On Saturday Courtney hosted The Making Miracles Talent Show to benefit The Children's Miracle Network Hospitals as she prepares to compete for Miss America's Outstanding Teen this summer.


Courtney and her brother, Evan, performed together to a song from "Disney's Teen Beach Movie", and let me tell you I could not get the song out of my head! I basically sang it the entire drive home.

Stars of the evening, Courtney and Evan, with Victoria and I
Miss New Bedfrod's Outstanding Teen, Olivia Marques, and I
Miss Lakeville, Miss Plymouth County, Miss Fall River, Miss Mass OT, Miss Somerset, Miss New Bedford OT

I really enjoyed watching the variety of talents that ranged from comedic poem-songs to guitars soloists. Congrats on a successful event and thanks for having us, Courtney!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!